During the setup progress, a neoCatalog service restart is required several times to make the setup and configuration effective.
There are 2 options to restart neocatalog service:
- Automated from Web browser via JavaMonitor that can be done remotely (A)
- Manual from terminal on the server (B)
When neoCatalog Service stops following message will appear in your web browser:
(A) Restart neoCatalog Service from JavaMonitor
In order to (re)start neoCatalog, please follow steps.
- Go to the web browser and enter http://localhost:56789. This path will open the WOMonitor in JavaMonitor, where you can see the installed instances.
- Click on View Details:
- Next you will see is the detailed instance of neoCatalog.
- To quit the instance, in case of restarting neoCatalog, press Configure and push Force Quit This Instance (down the page).
- Now the application is stopped. To go back to the application details and see the running status, you will need to push Details View (up the page):
If quitting instance was successful, the status will be as OFF. To start the instance push the green button in the column Start-Stop, which will restart the instance. The page automatically updates every 60 seconds. To speed up the Status push Refresh Now.
If quitting the instance failed here, please restart neoCatalog via terminal, option B.
- While the service is restarting and going to http://localhost/, the following message will appear.
- When instance is restarted the status will be as ON and done.
- Go to http://localhost/. neoCatalog is ready to use.
(B) Manual restart from Terminal
If the instance doesn't restart from JavaMonitor, please follow the steps.
- Open terminal on neoCatalog server, type
cd /Library/LaunchDaemons/and confirm with pressing enter:
- Now you are enter in LaunchDeamons:
After you enter LaunchDaemons, start typing the commands to quit and restart neocatalog Service. This commands must run with sudo and confirm with pressing enter. You are required to enter the system user password:
- Go to http://localhost/ and refresh the browser. After a few seconds the application will start and neoCatalog is ready to use.