1. Copy the original folder:
- Copy the folder where neoCatalog files and database are stored (you can compress it first to make it easier to send it later to the new computer).
- The folder is placed in /Users/<userName>/Documents/neoCatalogs/<neoCatalogName>
2. Download and install neoCatalog App in the new computer:
- Go to https://www.inedit.com/es/descarga-producto/neocatalog/ and download neoCatalog for MacOS.
- Install it.
- Do not start it yet!
3. Paste the original folder in new computer:
- Create a folder neoCatalogs in Documents.
- Uncompress the zipped neoCatalog from the old computer into newly created neoCatalogs folder.
- Start neoCatalog App and create a new Local neoCatalog with the SAME name than the old one.
4. Now you should be able to log in with the original user and password.