This function is made for neoCatalog users that want to display terms and conditions agreements in text form that must be accepted before designs and digital colorways are published/updated from user interface and nC Panel.
- Go to Administration, enter the advanced preferences (to unlock use the Konami Code, see article).
- Search for the preference show_terms_for_upload preference and enable it with YES. If it does not exist, create it with the same name and add value YES.
- Create the Terms and Conditions document. It must have this exact filename and extension: legalAgreement_uploads.txt
- Copy the legalAgreement_uploads.txt into the Licenses folder in your neoCatalog.
How it works
Later when publishing or updating design, a dialog appears that requires to be accepted before continue importing files.
- Once the file is uploaded, you are required to click on "Accept Terms" button.
- The "Terms and Conditions" dialog opens where you need to click on the check-box and continue.
- The importation of the designs will start.
|NOTE: Inèdit does not provide agreement templates.|