Get the latest version of any of our manuals in the language that the customer prefers.
Step by Step
- Download and install Google Chrome.
- Go to the Chrome Web Store.
- Select Extensions and search for "Google Translator".
- Click on "Add to Chrome" to install the "Google Translator" extension.
- Click on the jigsaw piece icon in the Chrome's toolbar and fix the "Google Translator" extension.
- Go to the Inèdit User Manuals page and select the page that you want to translate.
- Click on the document icon next to the jigsaw piece one in the Chrome's toolbar and click on "Translate this page" link.
- The page is translated.