A CSV file containing the list of color substitutions can be loaded easily into a neoStampa color scheme.
1. We select the proper color scheme and we open the three-point icon left to Print.
2. We click on the Color tab, go to the Color replacement table and we click on Edit. If we already have a color replacement table defined, it has to be selected beforehand.
3. We click on Import CSV file and load the file and the list will be automatically imported.
4. If there's no name on the Separation file we introduce one and we click on Ok.
5. Now we only need to make sure to select this table on the Color replacement table drop menu and save the color scheme.
Format specifications of the CSV for the Color Replacement file