The attached document and examples describe the basic usage of the RipEngine library, the job ticket structure, and the interface used for RIP communication.
To execute XML jobs and explore practical examples, follow these steps:
- Open the terminal, Command Prompt, or PowerShell according to your operating system.
- Take the execution file neoRipEngineCGI and drop it into that terminal.
- In the terminal, navigate to the location where you saved the XML job file and select it and then press Enter. These files are provided as examples of the documentation requirements. Don’t forget to use proper spacing after the command to execute, the path itself is precise and doesn’t include any spaces or extra characters as padding.
- After the XML job execution is complete, review the output or results. This may involve inspecting generated files, examining transformed data, or validating the output against predefined criteria.
- Analyze the executed XML job and its outcomes to gain insights into its functionality and behavior.
- Remember to consult the relevant documentation for more detailed instructions and advanced features.
NOTE: Exercise caution when executing XML jobs, especially if they involve critical or sensitive data. Always ensure you have backups of your files and follow proper data handling practices.