A .csv file containing the list of color substitutions can be loaded easily into a neoStampa color scheme.
1. We select the proper color scheme and we open the three-points icon left to Print.
2. We click on the Color tab, we go to Color replacement table and we click on Edit. If we already have a color replacement table defined, it has to be selected beforehand.
3. We click on Import CSV file and we load the . file, and all the list will be automatically imported.
4. If there's no name on Separation file we introduce one and we click on Ok.
5. Now we only need to make sure to select this table on the Color replacement table drop-menu and to save the color scheme.
|For more information, please consult neoStampa manual on our website.|
In case of doubt or for further information, please contact Inedit Techical Support.