1. To make changes in device inks, go to Color Replacement and double-click on the color you want to set the Spot Color from the Color Replacement list.
2. In the Special color configuration dialog, select the device color's component inks setup. Finally, type your desired device inks values.
3. Once you set the desired Device Ink substitution you can then check the "Add this configuration into spot colors replacement file:" check box, and either select:
4. On the Color Replacement list, a printer icon will appear in front of the spot colors that have device inks set up already.
5. We will repeat the procedure for all the inks that we want to substitute.