I want to change a printer’s name in Control Center without reinstalling the driver on neoStampa.
1. Start neoStampa and access Control Center by clicking the icon.
2. Click on the Print Server Queues icon.
3. Click on the Print Server Queue Settings icon of the driver you want to change the name.
4. In the Edit Print Server Queue dialog, enter the new name of the printer in the Printing Queue Alias field and click on the Save button.
5. A successfully saved message will appear and I should see that the printer is now using the new entered printer name.