When I search for Control Center on a remote computer, then the connection is refused.
1. First you need to know the IP address of the PC with neoStampa Delta. Open Command Prompt and type ipconfig.
Windows IP Configuration
Ethernet adapter Ethernet 3:
Connection-specific DNS Suffix . : home
Link-local IPv6 Address . . . . . : fe80::587b:507f:6c73:c05e%6
IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.25
Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.1
Ethernet adapter vEthernet (Default Switch):
Connection-specific DNS Suffix . :
Link-local IPv6 Address . . . . . : fe80::1552:d5f4:2ad5:4d2e%21
IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 172.24.224.1
Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.240.0
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . :
2. In that same PC, open the web browser and check the IP address with the default port numbers of a single component in the URL bar. Here is an example for IP and default ports, but this may be different.
- Control Center could be http://192.168.1.25:49373
- The print Server could be http://192.168.1.25:49091
3. Verify that all PCs are opened to incoming connections, there are no firewall or network settings blocking them.
1. When running Print Server for the first time on a computer, Windows Security provides the user with a dialog to allow the application to communicate on private and public networks. Select both types.
2. If this dialog was canceled without changes or just didn't open, firewall settings can be changed later as follows. Open the Windows Security app. In "Firewall and network protection", click on "Allow an app through firewall" and next on "Change settings".
3. To allow Print Server, scroll down to "RIP Application". Allow it through firewalls for private and public networks.
4. You can verify that RIP Application stands for Print Server by clicking on "Details...".
1. When Control Center is connected to remote Print Servers on a network, you'll have to add it to the firewall-allowed list. For that, click on "Allow another app" and, in the next dialog, on "Browse".
2. Then, enter the following path C:\Program Files\Inedit\neoStampa 10\nsqm, and double-click on ns-queue-manager-server.exe for selection
Finally, go to the remote PC in the network, open the web browser, and type the IP address you got from cmd followed by the port number and you should reach the pages.
Node.js as Control Center with installations through Windows Firewall