Use the options in the dialog boxes to define if and how neoMatch may manage measurements done with spectrophotometer.
From menu neoMatch | Preferences… you can open the preferences box.
- You can find settings for the minimum and maximum dE value in the color matching process. We recommend maximum of dE 3.
- DeltaE Type provides the CIE types: dE76, dE94 (Graphic Arts), dE94 (Textiles), dE2000, CMC (1:1) and CMC (2:1). By default is dE94 (Textiles). Delta E Type set at dE94 (Graphic Arts) or dE94 (Textiles), depending if our measurements are in D50 or D65 (respectively); or dE2000 (in both cases).
- The Render Method is using the default rendering intent method Perceptual. Other available methods: Absolute Colorimetric, Saturation, Relative Colorimetric. Depending on the job we're doing, a different Render Method has to be set. If we're printing with neoStampa, we should choose the same we use there. If we're matching colours for Photoshop or Illustrator it's generally Perceptual, if we're matching colour libraries for neoStampa, Absolute Colorimetric.
- Bits Per Component gives you option to export in LAB 8bits or LAB 16bits. Recommended Bits per Component are 16 bits. If we work with EPS or PDFs, we should also activate the High Precision option on neoStampa, either in Global Preferences or on the PDF rendering options of our colour schemes.
- Font type and size selection which is used in export image file. By default is 'Dejavu Sans Condensed' and size 8.
- Define the default embedded icc profile for all documents.
- Enable Print Intent
- Send anonymous usage data
From menu Measure | Show Name Formatter… you will reach a dialog to set up the formatter, with help of the formatter text below.
Chromatic Adaption of White
From menu Utilities | Chromatic Adaption… you will reach the dialog to set up the white reference to the ICC profile white.