This option enabled will add print document information attached to the print document. It is in the Properties branches.
1. Select the Crop and registration marks option from Properties.
2. Enable the document information checkbox.
3. To print the document name and print information in different positions, you have four positions to do so, and you can decide its distance with respect to the design. The 'Lock position' allows the text information to be aligned to the image files according to the rotation.
4. The 'Distance' is defining the space between the document and the print information. By default is 0.20 cm.
5. The 'Setup…' button opens the print information window to select data and position:
- Select fonts that are installed in your system. The text is mirrored with the document by default but can be disabled with the corresponding checkbox.
- You can enter user text that will be printed with every print job when the option is enabled.
- The information can be aligned in left, center, or right.
- Working with spot color replacement you will have color patches for the spot colors detected in the document. When selecting the data 'Color replacement palette' in the print information setup, then the section for patch layout becomes available. Here you can define the size and the distance between the patches, both horizontal and vertical. The lowest option allows showing the color space information (ICC name).
INFO: Patches of color replacement patches are limited to 64.
6. Once the data is selected, continue with OK. The print information will be previewed in the view automatically.