The window shows the Job Queue which appears at the bottom of the working area.
The Queue menu bar
From left to right, the buttons perform the following functions:
- Activate the Job Queue.
- Stop the Job Queue.
- Obtain information from a selected job.
- Add a processed file (prn, plt) to the Job Queue.
- Process or send the selected job.
- Momentarily stop the selected job.
- Stop printing any more copies than the one being printed.
- Cancel a job.
- Take a job at the head of the queue.
- Take a job upper on the list of the queue.
- Take a job down on the list of the queue.
- Take a job at the bottom of the queue.
- Eliminate from the queue the jobs selected.
- Eliminate all jobs finished.
- Eliminate all jobs, whatever their estate.
- Access the Cost of printing utility.
- Access the configuration of the Job queues settings.
A context menu, which pops up clicking with the right button of the mouse on any particular job, shows the same buttons as above in a different distribution.
When selecting the Process / Send option, the following window is displayed. In this window, three possible options appear: Process Only, Process, and Send and Send. When you send a job you will be able to set the number of identical copies desired. You also have the possibility to send a processed job to a file, selecting the location for it on the computer. In Copy mode, the number of copies desired can be introduced.
The Length mode will only be activated for Rapport prints (unlimited copies) when the option is activated in the RIP, and if a Rapport document has been generated. Here you can set up the desired length of the printout. The options of establishing a Bi-directional Print and Cut Sheet at the End can be selected on this window too. Finally, the option Origin Setup can be established here, leaving some unprinted media space both lengthwise (Pre-feed) and/or widthwise (Displacement).
Job queue settings
In the Job Queue Settings window, you can set up the Preferences of the Job Queue.
- Select the temp folder of the print jobs if you need it different than the default path.
- With 'Explore' it will redirect you to the temp folder.
- Job ID number that can be edited.
- Process actions perform as described before.
- Keep jobs in the queue when they are processed.
- Within one error you can retry with the named option to reprint it. This is most commonly used with printer connection errors.
- When starting the program you can have the queue started and ready to print.
- Apply for the Job ID number in the output name.
- Add pause time seconds between the printing jobs.