- Fixed bugs on export printer colorways for neoStampa.
- Fixed i1Pro3 in has wrong color measurements.
- New control that disabled the use of unsupported neoStampa schemes in colorway conversion for Printer Colorways.
- Fixed preview of embedded hybrid colorways that were separated in nT Masquerade.
- Coloring with HSL, Brightness/Contrast, Color Balance, Selective tools: With the coloring options, you can change the hue, saturation, lightness, contrast, and balance of the color. These changes can be applied to all channels simultaneously. The sliders can be opened from the Channel options window with the icons next to the color preview. The color change is applied automatically and differences between the previous and new RGB values are shown in the channel dialog.
- Coloring with Curves: With curves, it is possible to modify the shadows, highlights, and mid-tones of the color. The curve can be adjusted manually in the dialog or loaded from the curve file (.acv). These changes can be applied to all channels simultaneously. The option Curves can be opened from the Channel options window with the tab above the color preview. The color change is applied automatically and the new % of curve input/output is shown in the channel dialog.
- Grouping & Sorting Colorways: From the contextual menu based on colorway selection, you can apply the group. The first group is 1 and group numbers increase as soon as one group is used. The grouping is useful for sorting options from the same contextual menu.
- New preference for Printer colorways: The sub-option 'Printer colorways compatible' will use color channel conversion and rules for printer colorways workflow.
- Support in VEDO connections
- Separate designs in LAB mode in nT Masquerade
- Colorway's color channel from XJB skipped when the design has channels with the same name.