valid for version 3.16.8 or higher
Tags are label words that you can add to the design making them easier to group and find. For example, you could add the
blue tag to all designs related to blueish colorways. That would allow you to easily see, display, and search for related designs. Enable tags in modules to start working with tags.
The automated tagging option using Clarifai AI™ will index your designs and detect if similar designs in your neoCatalog exist. It allows you to search images with two options:
- Automatically generated tags so that the search of designs is easier using design character parameters.
- Search images that are visually similar to any designated query image.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Setup Clarifai account
The first step to start using automated 'Tags' you need to configure the API to receive the tags. As a neoCatalog admin user, you need to configure the option of using Clarifai API.
1. Make your own registration on https://clarifai.com/signup to create a new application.
2. For the connection with neoCatalog required data are the App name, User ID, Language, and Base Workflow (General):
3. The second part is the generation of the PAT (Personal Access Token) key. Form your Avatar and go to Security. In the lower part of the page, you will find the fields for PAT key generation. Click on the link “Create Personal Access Token”.
4. Create your personal token name description and select all scopes. Continue with Confirm.
5. Once the token is created, you need the PAT key for the next settings in neoCatalog.
Setup tag preference for Clarifai API
The second step is to go to neoCatalog Preferences > Modules, enable the 'Tags' module, and click 'Save'.
1. Go neoCatalog Categorization, configure the part of Tags with required configuration data, and save.
2. Now you need to tag your designs. If you configure the first time, you must tag all designs. Else, you should tag only the untagged. The tagging can take some minutes.
3. Once tagged, you will see the auto-created tags in the field available, and your designs are tagged.
neoCatalog version 3.16.7 or before:
1. Create a new application and use the API key with the required data: App name, Language, and Base Workflow has to be General:
2. The second step is to go to neoCatalog Preferences > Modules, enable the 'Tags' module, and click 'Save'. Back in neoCatalog Categorization, configure the part of Tags with required configuration API key data, save and restart the application. When is restarted you will be able to use and search with tags.