In case the object file requires changes in size, profile, or added/removed texture and groups, then the object needs to be updated in neoCatalog Simulations management.
- To access the 'Simulations' table, go to the 'Management' in administration and find the listed options in 'Materials'.
- Select the object name in the list.
- Click on the 'Upload object' button to select the new file.
- Follow the simple window that will come up until the object is ready to upload.
- Once the upload is done you will see all the embedded simulation groups.