Affects Version/s: Only available in neoStampa Delta
I want to change a printer’s name in Control Center without reinstalling the driver on neoStampa.
- Start neoStampa and access Control Center by clicking the icon.
- Click on the Print Server Queues icon.
- Click on the Print Server Queue Settings icon of the driver you want to change the name.
- In the Edit Print Server Queue dialog, enter the new name of the printer in the Printing Queue Alias field and click on the Save button.
- A successfully saved message will appear and I should see that the printer is now using the new entered printer name.