When coming from neoStampa 9 and installing neoStampa Delta to work with Control Center, the printing history from nS 9 is not applied in Control Center automatically and it will show no history data.
1. Open Services app from Search menu or Task Manager in Windows.
2. Stop "nS ControlCenter 10" and "nS neoControl 10" service on Services application or from Task Manager.
3. To get those neoStampa 9 data, you need to copy the neoStampa 9 neoControl database folder C:\Users\Public\Documents\neoStampa 9\neoControl\neoControlDataBase to nS 10 neoControl folder C:\Users\Public\Documents\neoStampa 10\neoControl\neoControlDataBase:
4. Go back to the Services.
5. Search by "nS ControlCenter 10" and "nS neoControl 10"and start the services.
6. Make sure that the services has the Status "Running" instead of "Paused".