- Double-click on the downloaded ZIP file to uncompress the installer. Then, double-click on the .pkg file to start the installer.
- The installer opens. Click on 'Continue'.
- It will choose the Macintosh disk. Click on 'Continue'.
- To start installation click on 'Install'.
- You will be requested to enter the administrator password.
- The app is installed in /Applications root. To uninstall neoColorBox go to the directory and remove the .app file.
until version 2.4.1
- Download neoMatch according to the directions you received.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to begin the installation.
- By default, the program directories are /Applications or /Users/Home/Applications. Drag and drop the .app file in one of the directories. To uninstall neoMatch go to the directory and remove the .app file.
Inedit products support two types of activation: USB dongle protection and UUID. By default, when you install Inedit products, they apply for basic licenses with a 30-day expiration date. Read how to register the dongle and request trials.
The activation of all Inèdit products, whether it is with a trial license or a purchased one, runs online by connecting the user's machine and dongle to our servers.
Converting your trial version of a single-user Inedit product to a fully licensed one does not require you to download the product again. There is no need to remove the trial version in order to use the fully licensed product.
When the network conditions are different or it is not available so that our activator server cannot be reached, it's possible to activate all Inèdit applications offline by means of a file that contains the activation code for the user's product and dongle number. This file has an XDAT extension and can be loaded through a dialog available in any of our applications.
In order to obtain the XDAT file you need to contact your local distributor. Check our distributor list to find it, https://www.inedit.com/en/company/distributors. If you found no distributors in your area then contact us, at https://www.inedit.com/en/contact.
Once you are provided with the XDAT file, the way to proceed varies depending on the application to activate.
Click the Activate button within your trial software to access the Activation Manager. Or else, open Activation Manager from the menu neoMatch | Activation Manager…
The Activation Manager window opens to apply the activation code or file that Inèdit provides you via email or in a USB memory, together with the installer and documentation. Select the field in the center of the window, drag and drop/click for the activation XDAT. Optionally, if you have received the activation code you can type or copy-paste the code in the field of Activation code. Click on Activate button to proceed. Your product will be relaunched and fully licensed.
To update your version of neoMatch, open the program and choose the neoMatch | Check for Updates… command. This will launch the Internet Update program which will check Inedit's servers for any updates. If there is an update for a new version of neoMatch, you will be prompted to download it.
Also, you can check for BETA version updates when pressing alt + ⌘ while opening the neoMatch menu, and the command Check for Beta Updates… becomes available.