Different as with other spectrophotometer, with CADDON option it can load the measurements in neoMatch. Start neoMatch application and open 'Measurement Settings'.
- Make your selection for Illuminant.
- Make your selection for Observer.
- Select the Columns and Rows values which are used for the output references.
1) Open new window
2) In 'Measurement Settings' click in 'Load Measurements' and select the CADDON CGATS file.
3) The full measurements will be loaded in neoMatch.
4) In 'Measurement Settings' the references for columns and rows are to set an output value for the print file. The modified values are dynamically and applied automatically.