When the program is started, the main window opens without a document. Choose either to open or insert a document or create a new media page. You can do this from the 'File' menu or from the tools of the action from the sidebar.
As mentioned at the start, neoStampa supports four different types of printing: Default, Rapport, DTG, and Separation Printing. When you open a new document, a window opens with the option to select the job type.
Now you can add files to the new document. The opened jobs are indicated with a different icon for the job type in the tab below the media page. Double-click on the document tab name will allow you to rename the job before saving or ripping. Replacing the file in the same document will replace the name in the job title or use the naming rule in application preferences.
When you open a file, a window with the option to configure some parameters will automatically appear. Most of them are very straightforward to select, such as Print job type, Printer, and Scheme.
- Print job type: Select print job type with the option to select from the 'Open As' list.
- Printer: You have the chance to select the printer, although this selection can also be done from the main window.
- Schema: When you open a document you may know what Scheme is associated. You can select one from the list of all the schemes loaded in your neoStampa corresponding to the installed printer.
- Automatic scheme selection: If you tick the 'Automatic scheme selection', the program will search for the scheme with a file associated. Let's suppose that you create a coloration with neoTextil using the profile as an embedded profile and that you associate it with a scheme. When you open this file in neoStampa, having the Automatic scheme selection ticked, it will be opened with that scheme.
- All in One: If you tick the option 'Open all files into the same document', the program will load all selected images in the same document. If this option is disabled, it will open each image in a new document.
If you wish to make a copy of a file on the document page, select the option from the 'Edit menu'. You can also do this by moving the design with the "Ctrl" key pressed. If you wish to eliminate a design, first select it and then press the "Del" key of your keyboard, or select the option from the 'Edit menu', also available from the sidebar.
Choose either to save the document or export the document. You can do this from the 'File' menu or from the tools of the action from the sidebar.
- 'Save…'/'Save as…' are saving options for documents with contents, in format CP5 (Ciber Print 6.0 files).
- 'Export… options' allows exporting pages in CP5, XML, and XJB files. In all options, the source name defaults to the first object source path.
TIP: If you want to save CP5 files in the same path location as the source file, you need to enable the corresponding preference in Preferences | Edit.
NOTE: Exporting XML and XJB are a limited functions. Image repetitions are not supported in exported XML and XJB files. Only available for multiple and single images.