We need to know the license number in order to make a new activation for neoCatalog.
Method 1 (neoCatalog Administration):
- Login into neoCatalog.
- Go to Preferences > Licensing.
- You can see the currently used UUID or Dongle ID, you can also find more information like the status, availability, and number of devices...
Method 2 (Terminal):
- Open Mac terminal.
- Type 'cd /Library/WebObjects/Applications/neoCatalogWeb.woa/Contents/Resources/CGI-Executables/macOS/' (/Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables in old installations).
- Type './neoKeyManagerCGI -info'
- In the result, you will see the attached keys on the computer.
Licensing Management of neoCatalog
Dongle and Activation error after updating or restarting neoCatalog