This option is starting from a determined color that will carry out variations between patches of a certain percentage of color. Color variations provide the color using color deviation and color steps:
- Deviation: It is the maximum percentage of variation of the generated colors with respect to the selected color.
- Max steps: Total number of patches to be generated.
1. In one open color library click on the color patch and select the option 'Variations' from the contextual menu or from the bottom sub-menu.
2. Clicking on the color, a color picker window opens to select the color by either introducing directly the value or pressing on the color selection box.
3. Click on 'Ok' and the palette will be created in the color library. Your selected colors will be calculated and displayed in the arrangement of your patch size. The origin color is displayed in the corner of the palette.