1. Download neoStampa according to the directions. Double-click on the downloaded file to begin the installation.
2. If this security warning appears, we click Yes to give permission to install.
3. You will be prompted to select the installation language.
4. Follow the prompts of the Setup Wizard to install the software.
5. The Installation Wizard pop-up window will appear. Click Next to continue with the installation steps and Accept the terms of agreement when required.
6. If we have an older version of neoStampa on our system, we'll be notified and it will be uninstalled before continuing the installation.
7. As the last step, click Finish to complete the installation.
8. After installation, neoStampa's icon will appear on the desktop. You can also access the software through the Start menu on the task-bar, with the Quick Launch shortcut (if selected when installing the program) or accessing it directly on the folder in C:\Program Files\Inedit\neoStampa 9\cprint90.exe.
How to request a trial license and get registered