- Fixed an issue where users were unable to validate registration in the neoTextil Register Form
- Fixed an issue where users could not install version 9.0.5 on Windows
- Resolved an issue where applying all Pigment to 56 channels caused a crash
- Addressed an encoding-related issue in the ICC profile that was preventing users from successfully publishing colorways with the profile
nT Job Queue Panel
- Resolved an issue where the output file result had a hash suffix of the XJB job
- Fixed an issue that one XJB Job with 56 channels is not processed
- nT QuickPrint Panel:
- We've improved the QuickPrint Panel's functionality, allowing you to load local colorways saved from custom paths.
- Updated the default layouts for the QuickPrint Panel.
- Now, easily display colorway information by applying a layout (Alt+Cmd+I) linked to the technical card. Load the layout for your chosen colorway(s) and reset it when no longer needed. Plus, you can customize the layout and technical card with parameters to suit your needs. Get the sample card and layout.
- We've added the ability to publish multiple colorways simultaneously to neoCatalog with the additional command "Publish all to...".
- We introduced the option to select a custom path for your locally stored colorways in the Preferences menu. This means you can now share the same colorway storage location with multiple users simplifying the workflow.
- nT Colorations:
- Fixed the hybrid colorways issue when creating new ones.
- Profile Update Error that occurred during background document generation.
- nT Step & Repeat:
- Optimized installations for a better experience.
- Eliminated false pop-ups related to file compatibility.
- nT Virtual Vision: Resolved false pop-ups when generating new documents.
- nT Step&Repeat: Solved memory problem when working with big files problem and high zoom.
Fixed problems with the 31 July date on the Rockey dongles.
- Improved preview position when resizing the panel.
- Image drop value presets are available again.
- Support for Photoshop 24.7. Photoshop version 24.4 or higher is required to run the Panels.
- Solved reopening Plug-ins when starting from the panel shortcut.
- nT Virtual Vision: Optimezd preview quality between high-resolution of the object file and low resolution of textures
- nT Colorations: Disable the selection of unsupported colorways in the image reference.
- In this new version, we have made notable changes to the Step & Repeat feature. The main difference you will notice is the fusion of the edition tools into a new Edit menu. This redesign allows us to create a more spacious preview area, providing you with a clearer view of your design.
- The nS QuickPrint Panel now seamlessly integrates with the nT Job Queue Panel, enhancing your workflow efficiency. Easily send print jobs from the nS QuickPrint Panel to the nT Job Queue Panel for a more connected and streamlined printing experience.
You can now define the file resolution for background documents, giving you more control over your design process. Customize the resolution to meet your specific project needs, whether it's high-resolution for print or optimized resolutions for web-based projects.