The Control Center is a web-based application that serves as a comprehensive solution. It functions as a printing queue manager and also provides a production history tool with accounting capabilities. With this tool, you gain remote control over all your networked printing equipment from a single computer.
Start Control Center
Click on the button located in one of the upper toolbars of the interface. Control Center will open in the embedded browser included in the neoStampa installation.
In any other web browser
It is also possible to open Control Center on a computer with an operating system other than Windows and other browsers, as long as it is on the same network as the computer that communicates directly with the Print Server installations. Enter the IP address of this machine followed by a colon and the number 49373 (Control Center TCP port), e.g. 192.168.1.1:49373.
By accessing the page from the sidebar menu you can change the following options:
- Light and Dark: Switch the color style of the user interface.
- Consumables: Access the configuration of Consumables.
- Refresh: Reloads the page settings.
- Data Source: Connect to neoControl database.
- Menu: Show or hide the sidebar menu.
- Languages: English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Chinese (simplified), French, Japanese.
- Currency: Currency codes using ISO 4217 standard.
- Reset Local Storage: Deletes browser Preferences from Local Storage
- QR code: Pairing link between QRReader and Control Center
- Available Units: m, cm, m, in, ft, yd.
- Decimals Precision: 0 to 5.
- Decimals Separator: dot (.) or comma (,).
INFO: Every Control Center browser and web browser is storing the preferences independently and needs individual setup.