Using the neoCatalog login name and password you can access and view the requests in every web browser from the Requests tab. This page is optional and an Administrator of your neoCatalog must activate it.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Request Orders Page
The Requests page has the default workflow selected when opening the Requests tab, which shows you the request order cards in different state columns. You can switch between workflows if exist. At the bottom of every column, you can see the number of requests and scroll up/down and left/right. Using the request code you can search for orders in the search fields. Also, you can sort using the given sorting types (same as for design sorting) and show/hide the archived requests.
The request card in the column shows the following information:
- Request Name
- Request ID - Request Type
- Date of creation
- Assigned request customer name
- Fabric type
- When hovering over the request card, you will see the preview and name of the items that are used in the request
When clicking on the request ID, then you will open the request form. Here you can view requested data and items, also share and export options.
- The customer name can be hidden and only the customer ID will be used for users with no user privilege to view Sales information.
- Share and export options are based on user privileges to Share and Export.
From option View > Event history you can view the full life cycle of one order being in processing states with data of date, user, and action.
Request Codes for Output
neoCatalog uses the Requests feature to track the output files, exported from the Print option or that were sent by mail. The outputs will be referred to request codes automatically created with the request order titles "QuickPrint DesignName - ColorwayName" and "PDF DesignName - ColorwayName".
With the ' Export ' button, you can create Requests from neoCatalog Designs and Colorways View. Select your design or designs with multiple selections and select the Request Type. Remember to have Workflows and Request Types in Administration created before starting.
You will access the Request Order form. On the top bar, you will see the state where the order is placed. Request type, creator, request code, and date are embedded automatically. You can enter and/or edit:
- Request data: name, customer, type, creator, priority, comments
- Request items: remove/add/download design and colorway, select fabric and finishing methods add quantity or size, comments
- Next to every item you have the option to download the design file or delete the item in the order.
After any modification, press Save.
Otherwise, you can create one empty order from the Request Page with the button '+ Request' and then select the request type. This will open the request order window where you can add data and items.
Continue with the items section. Now you can add more items or modify the already selected ones. You are able to have more items in the same order. Press on Add Item to add the required contents for more sample orders.
- Click on the fields and you can add the design code/name. It will take the default colorway automatically.
- Enter the quantity/size of the order and select, if it exists, the fabric type and finishing method.
- In the comments, you can add optional notes that may be useful for your request.
After any modification, press Save.
From the 'Attachments' option via the 'View' button at the bottom menu, you can add optional files and documents that are useful for your request. Click on 'Add Attachment...'. Select your file and upload it. Once uploaded, from the same menu you can add more, download, or delete attachments.
Having created request orders with multiple items, you can split the order into two individual orders. Simply select the items you want to split into one new order and click on the button "Split". This will create a second order with new requests code, but using the same title noted with "split".