- Locked colorways when publishing to VEDO.
- Exporting hybrid colorways in the background in Windows.
- Fixed the flag “Convert color channels” is enabled by default without changes in the colorways on startup of the dialog.
Now we use the transparency in the image reference feature.
- Fixed converting color without changes in channel color in the profile.
- Fixed load and export of hybrid designs with transparency.
- Fixed low performance on export multi-colorways.
- Export JPG in the background: New format in nT Colorations preferences to export colorways in JPG format in the background document.
- Styles for Windows 11.
- Diluent ink formula not applied in Printer colorways.
- Photoshop method not used for Printer Colorways.
Printer Colorways Color Libraries:
Users that use to work with color recipes in a conventional color kitchen will find it easy to modify and make fine-tune color adjustments to their colorways in their daily production workflow. In the workflow of Printer Colorways, you can have your own color library with ink recipes.
Network dongle activation
We support net-dongle activations. The activation is managed by one local or remote activation server where multiple user stations can connect. In the activation manager, below the personal code tab, you can enable the option "Network dongle" to set up the connection to the activation server.
- Fixed Unicode issues in document load and generation.
- Fixed new colorway creation in nT Colorations using the scheme defined in the default preference.
- Fixed issues with colorway publishing and connection to neoCatalog.
- Fixed bugs on export printer colorways for neoStampa.