After the coloring, nT Colorations offers you to generate and export multiple documents using layouts and templates, to print on your paper or textile printer. The documents can be generated in Photoshop or exported in the background in TIFF, PSD, JPG, and XJB formats.
Layouts and Templates are used to export color information of a colorway in different ways, varying data such as the name of the document and colorway, date and time, color information in CMYK, RGB, HSB, or Lab values, showing color gradients or varying the size of the color patch. Along with the default sample data that is installed, you can set up the print page for layouts and select templates.
You can select the export options (top: Layout, bottom: Template) below the colorways list:
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Documents with layouts
- Documents with Templates
- Generate Coloration Pages
Documents with layouts
- The 'Change...' button takes you to the computer's library Layouts with extension LYT, in case we wish to change the layout of color patches.
Within accessing the "Change..." button, you will reach a dialog that allows you to customize the patch size and information.
- With 'Load...' you can select the default sample layouts (LYT)
Documents with Templates
- Clicking on the 'Change...' button you will access the computer's location where your Templates are with extension .crd.
- When you select a coloration from the print preview window, the options for 'Coloration' in this dialog become active. You can change the colorations within the layout when opening the unfold list from Coloration.
- Clicking on 'Channels...' a dialog opens, where you can hide or show colors, in the designs and in the samples.
Generate Coloration Pages
The final step of the colorations pages is the generation of the page files. nT Colorations offers several options to generate and export printout files.
Generate document in Adobe® Photoshop® & Save to disc
Generate a document in Photoshop® exports a coloration, and has to be saved after leaving nT Colorations, in Photoshop®, in any desired format. Click on the 'Generate' button to start the process. Save the file to a disc you will choose a location, and the file will be saved in the background in PSD format. Click on the Save button to choose the location.
INFO: If working with embedded profiles in colorways, you are required to install the ICC and restart Photoshop®, or else to use neoRipMonitor to export the file, because Photoshop® cannot detect the embedded profile.
Generate background & neoStampa documents
The module nT Colorations supports additional export options with the nT Job Queue Panel that is included in every neoTextil installation. This panel of the neoTextil module allows to rip and export jobs in format XJB and generate TIF files. The single panel is managing the jobs in a queue, where it is easy to follow which job is waiting, running, and completed for the RIP.