This article explains how to activate a trial license.
By default, when you install Inedit products, it applies trial licenses with 30-days expiration date. You can start a 30-day trial to try out all of the features. If your dongle has already activated a trial license, you cannot start a new trial. At the end of the trial period, you can revert to a final license or extend the trial. For more information about license levels, contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Step 1: Register dongle with account
- If you own the Inedit dongle, you need to plug-in in your computer. If you don't have the dongle, the registration will be done using the UUID of the product.
- Start the Photoshop after installing neoTextil. You will access the dongle registration window from Windows | Extension | nT neoTextil Panel. It recognizes the number of dongle (65xxxxxxx). Using UUID activation it will show the unique identifier number of 10 digits.
- Enter your account details in the required fields to register your dongle with your email and push the button 'Continue'.
4. In the next step tell us why you want to try the product and push the button 'Request Trial' .
Step 2: Validate your email account
- The next step is to validate your email account which requires one verification.
2. Check your received email
3. Enter the verification code received by email in the required field. Click on the button 'Continue'.
Step 3: Start the trial license
You will receive a 30 days trial. Click on the button 'Continue Trial' to start using the plug-ins.
If you have partly licensed neoTextil plug-ins, within the registration the 30 days of trial will be added in the non activated plug-ins. If your registration is completed and you have partly licensed neoTextil plug-ins, once the neoTextil Panel is active you can ask for a trial with TRY.