From menu Measure | Measurement Settings you will reach the Settings, where you can chose spectrophotometers and set up different measurements settings.
- In Device you can select the supported spectrophotometers.
- Illuminant is the theoretical source of visible light with a profile. neoMatch provides the standard types. By default is used D50 and D65.
- Observer gives you two standard options that can be matched to the illuminants.
- Mode gives you options to choose the mode corresponding to your media and spectrophotometer.
- Spot is to measure patch by patch
- Scan is to measure through lines
- Scan Count is used when the number of patches to read in the printouts matches with the Scan Count. The number can be changed during the matching process.
- Average number allows you to set measurements when measuring one color with the spectrophotometer matching process. The number can be changed during the matching process. The maximum average is 3.
- Calibrate button will calibrate the spectrophotometer using its white calibration plate. Any changes in the color matching process requires a new calibration of the spectrophotometer.
Each supported spectrophotometer is managed with the own specific configuration and handling. Refer to the supported models articles:
Measurements with X-Rite i1 Pro® models
Measurements with X-Rite eXact®Measurements with Barbieri SpectroPad®
Measurement with Barbieri Spectro LFP qb®